2020 Benefit Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment in your 2020 benefits is October 14-25, 2019. Open Enrollment is your once-a-year opportunity to enroll in health, dental and vision coverage or make changes to the coverage you already have. Some benefits are company-paid, such as basic life insurance, accident, death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, and short-term disability. It’s also the time to set aside pretax money for your eligible medical expenses with the health savings account or healthcare flexible spending account if not enrolled in the Mohawk medical plan.
What's New for 2020?
- My Medical Neighborhood NWGA moves back to Cigna as the network provider, claims administrator and customer service.
- Beginning Jan. 1, 2020, ZIP Codes in Hamilton and Bradley counties in Tennessee and Fannin County in Georgia move to the Cigna OAP network.
- All employees on the health plan will receive a new ID card for 2020. This is a combined medical and pharmacy card. Please discard your Express Scripts pharmacy card on Jan. 1, 2020.
2 Ways to Enroll
We offer two easy, convenient ways to enroll in your benefits, online through Employee Central or by calling our Benefits Service Center at 1-866-481-4922.
Important Reminders About Open Enrollment
- If you do not make any elections, your current 2019 Medical Plan and HSA plan contributions will continue for 2020.
- Participants in the FSA plan (dependent care or healthcare) must re-enroll each year.
- Make sure you have the names, Social Security numbers and dates of birth for you and your dependents.
- If you enroll a spouse in the Company Medical Plan, they will be included in a spousal audit for other medical coverage.
- If your spouse’s company offers insurance and you elect to cover them on Mohawk’s Medical Plan, you will pay an additional $125 per month in medical contributions.
If you have questions about your benefits or enrolling, call the Benefits Service Center and speak with a Benefits Specialist at 1-866-481-4922.
- Before Open Enrollment begins: Monday - Thursday from 8 am - 6 pm ET, Friday from 8 am - 5 pm ET.
- During the Enrollment period: Monday - Friday from 8 am - 8 pm ET - except Friday, October 25 when Open Enrollment closes at 6 pm ET.