Ways to Manage Stress this Holiday Season
This Holiday Season Do What’s Best for You and Your Loved Ones
Take Care of Yourself
- Being away from family and friends during the holidays can be hard.
- When you talk with your friends and family about plans, it’s okay if you decide to stay home and remain apart from others.
Do What’s Best for Your Household
- Doing what’s best for you includes eating healthy foods and getting enough sleep.
- Take care of your body and stay active to lessen fatigue, anxiety, and sadness.
Spend Time with Those in Your Household
- Hard choices to be apart this year may mean that you can spend many more years with your loved ones.
- Do what is best for your health and the health of your loved ones. This year spend time with those in your own household.
Caring for Yourself
To read the CDCs article on this topic, visit their website here.