America Saves Week is Here
In celebration of America Saves Week, we’re offering resources to help you tackle debt and start saving. Whether you are saving for short- or long-term goals, paying down debt can help put them in a better financial position—today and in the future.
Register for a Workshop Today
See workshop topics offered below and register by logging in to NetBenefits.Fidelity.com/livewebmeetings.
Click here for the full list of workshops and schedule.
Workshop Topics - February 27 - March 3, 2023
- Managing my money: Budget, emergency savings, and debt basics
- Identify and Prioritize Your Savings Goals
- Prepare for the Reality of Health Care in Retirement
- Investing for Beginners
- Tackle Debt and Understand Your Credit Score
- Manage Unexpected Events and Expenses
- Five Money Musts Mindful Investing
- Learn the Basics of When and How to Claim Social Security
- Your College Saving Options
- Create a Budget and Build Emergency Savings
- Take the First Step to Investing
- Women’s Financial Wellness | Investing for Beginners
- Latino(a) Community & Financial Wellness | Create a Budget and Build Emergency Savings
- And more topics! Click here for the full list of workshops and schedule.
Can’t make it to a scheduled event?
View this on-demand workshop to get manageable steps to prioritize your spending, tackle debt, and create a rainy day fund: brainshark.com/fidelityemg/budgetanddebtworkshop
Paying Down Debt: Snowball Method Vs. Avalanche Method
The most popular strategies to use for paying down debt include the snowball method or avalanche method. Read more to decide which method might work better for you.