Onsite Dental mobile services are now open again for service. Check out the calendar to see when it is coming to a location near you.
Onsite dental is a benefit available to dental plan participants that brings a full-service dental practice directly to your workplace to give you easy access to top quality care. It comes to various Mohawk and Dal-Tile facilities throughout the year - see schedule below for details. Onsite Dental offers a full range of services enabling plan participants and covered dependents to use Onsite dental as their primary dental home.
In addition to the convenience of getting dental care at your worksite, you and your covered dependents will pay less if you use Onsite dental. See how it pays off below!
Save Time and Money
Save time and money by scheduling your dental care with Onsite dental compared to going to your dental provider.
- Mobile vans come right to your workplace - leaving you with less time away from your job
- The deductible is waived for type B and type C covered services per calendar year of $50 (individual) or $150 (family)
- Type A (Preventive) and B (Minor/Basic Restorative) services are covered at 100% (versus 50% or 80% PDP fee, depending on your plan)
- For Type C (Major/Restorative) services, you will pay 25% PDP fee (versus 50% PDP fee)
- Services are available to covered dependents
Please note that the plan maximums apply for Onsite dental services. For details on your dental plan coverage, visit the Dental Plans page.
Typical service offerings (which may vary by location) include:
Onsite dental offers preventive, restorative, periodontal, endodontic, oral surgery, orthodontia and cosmetic dentistry. Service offerings vary by location, so please verify when scheduling your appointment.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
Onsite Dental Schedule
You'll need to schedule an appointment in order to take advantage of this benefit. Visit onsitedental.com/location/